Skip to content
Our White Teas
Pina Colada White
- Highest in antioxidants.
- Boosts immune system.
- May reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Helps reduce the risk of premature aging in skin due to the high number of antioxidants.
Our Green Teas
Belle of Georgia
- Contains fat-burning properties.
- Improves physical performance.
- Lowers the risk of some types of cancer.
- Acts as an anti-inflammatory.
- Lowers blood pressure.
Our Oolong Teas
The Custard Stand
- Helps regulate blood sugar. Best drink for customers with Type 2 Diabetes.
- Works as a carb blocker.
- Best consumed before or during a meal.
- Helps boost weight loss and burn fat.
Our Black Teas
Sweet Southern Peach
Toasted Almond Cookie
The Corner Café
- Protects the heart.
- Lowers cholesterol.
- Helps fight tooth decay.
- Aids in digestive tract health.
Our Chai Teas
The Spice Route
Bollywood Bourbon Spice
- Part of the black tea family.
- Starts with black tea and is accompanied by a blend of ginger, cardamom, cinnamon, fennel, black pepper, and clove.
- Health benefits come from the individual ingredients.
Our Herbal Teas
After Dinner Mint
Lemon Mint Zest
- Herbal tea is technically not a tea since it is not made from the Camellia Sinensis plant.
- It is an infusion of leaves, roots, bark, seeds, fruit or flowers.
- Herbal tea is caffeine-free.
- The multiple health benefits of herbal teas depend on what ingredients were used to create each tea.